Monday, September 1, 2014

My favorite movie



Let's face it,It's very difficult to choose a favorite movie when you are studying "Films and Television" but if I had to choose one I will probably choose "STAR WARS"

An Ewok specimen, look at his tiny
hands holding a lance
In the beginning they hated
each other, but then they fall
in love. From hate to love
it just takes one step.   
A couple of years ago I saw the whole saga and immediately I became a huge fan. I love everything in this movie, specially the ewoks, because I'm short like them and they're so cute and fierce! (ñub ñub). I like the wars, special affects and I'm a shipper of Leia and Han Solo relationship. 

The main characters in this movie depends of the chapters. For example in the episodes IV, V, VI the main characters are Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) an orphan who lives with his auncle and aunt, and his story changes when he finds out that he is a Jedi Knight. 
 Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) who is a rebel, she leads the movement against the empire, Han Solo (Harrison Ford) is a pilot of the faster plane in the galaxy and he helps the rebels. He is like the pirate in the galaxy. And we can't forget one the best movie villains: Darth Vader (yes, the "I'm your father" guy)  he is like the Hitler of the galaxy.

The galaxy is where this story takes a place. The episodes IV, V, VI tell the story about The mayor dictator  called Darth Vader and there's no liberty, he has his army in every city and planet. There's a lot of danger and the people is suffering. There are some rebels who want to take down the government  so they start to do some plans and strategies. 

I wouldn't change anything about this film, I love it just the way it is. Also I have one T-shirt and toys of the characters and my dream is go to Comic-Con dressed as Princess Leia or Darth Vader. 

Here is one of my favorite scenes:





4 comments:

  1. A lot of great moments in this saga, that's for sure. I hope the new trilogy won't destroy the first one -and I don't hate so much the second-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not saw that movie, but the people says that it’s amazing, I hope to watch it soon.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! your blog is so beautiful! I never have seen this movie, it is a debt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie performs my childhood, I love it!

    ReplyDelete