Monday, September 22, 2014

My best friend

I have to say first that I'm not a person who have a lot of friends, I'm sociable but I only trust in a few persons actually I have 3 best friends but in this occasion I will write about Nicole, because we are friends for a really long time.
This picture was taken 2 years ago in a "Fonda"
I met her when I was 9 and she was 8 years old, in the beginning we didn't like each other because she was a lady and I was like a man, but then we started to meet each other and the friendship began.
We have been friends like 13 years and nothing could take us apart.
She is the funniest person that I know, so crazy and sweetest, also she is a really good friend and she gives good advice.
Now we don't have a lot of time to see each other but when we do it's so fun because we love food and we eat ice-creams while we talk.
I had a lot of memories with her, but the last one was 2 days ago when I went to her house and then we went to the "fonda" with another friends and it was so fun. I laugh a lot and she protected me from the alcohol.


1 comment: