Monday, September 8, 2014

The Best Concert I've had


When I was 14 in the year 2006, one of my all time favorite bands came to Chile: MxPx (a punk rock band). It brought a lot of happiness to my life. I purchase the ticket with all my monthly payment and I went to the concert with my brother who also liked the band when he was a child (he was like 18 years old in that time) But my parents purchase the ticket for him (so unfair!)

I remember doing the queue, we arrived just in time and we waited a little of time, the concert was in Caupolicán Theater When we enter to the Theater it was full of young people just like us. 
MxPx went up to the stage and I was in the first line, I didn't see my brother in the whole concert because he was "moshing", he only went a few times where I was to checking me up. The concert was really long, they played like 19 songs and I sang all of them, It was so fun!! I jumped and screamed a lot, also I took a few pictures, but they're lost right now.  
When the concert finished my parents went to pick us and I was in heaven, so happy, excited and without voice. The day after the show I couldn't move, because I was so tired and my body was in pain, but It was nothing compares with my happiness.

Here I left a video, It's not of the concert that I went, but it is one of my favorite songs of this band

No comments:

Post a Comment