Monday, August 25, 2014

A place I would like to visit

Beautiful buildings and the art around the corner makes Austria one of my top countries of my list of "Places to visit someday"
Austria it's a place where the sports and the art find a way to live together. The people practice  a lot of sports besides soccer.

 Austria was the cradle of many musicians like Mozart and Haydn and then other compositors went to Austria to study. 
Also Austria was the cradle of one of my favourites film directors, his name was Fritz Lang (I love this guy) ---------->

 I would like to visit Austria and know the turistic places and walk in the Vienna's streets because one time I saw in television that there are may theatres that have a big screens outside and the people can watch the shows of opera and ballet in the street. Besides there are pianos in the corners where the people can play for free. I like that a lot, because here in Chile go to the ballet, opera, classic music concerts, see drama in the theatre is very expensive, but in Austria people can enjoy it for free or very low prices. 
One time I thought go to Austria and study something there is one of my dreams to live there like a year, definitly it would be awesome.
The art is in the air, everyday, every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment